[erlang-questions] jinterface maven artifact

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Mar 31 23:10:09 CEST 2016

Hello everybody,

Sorry to send this to everyone, but I don't have another list for people
using jinterface.

I have published a Maven artifact for the latest released jinterface
(1.6.1, from OTP 18.3). Since it's my first time doing that, there is a
good chance that something went wrong, so if someone else could test it I
would be grateful. I will wait a few days before making a full release.

Michael Truog made a good point in the bug issue at
http://bugs.erlang.org/browse/ERL-67, in that this is not an official OTP
artifact.

For now the released version is 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT and is available from the
repository at https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

best regards,
Vlad