[erlang-questions] [ANN] Contribution needed - bugs.erlang.org
Thu Mar 31 11:05:28 CEST 2016
Since the launch of bugs.erlang.org, many issues have been reported by the
community. You might have noticed that some issues are labelled as
This means that the OTP team has looked at the issue and would like help
from the community. You are encouraged to contribute to Erlang by joining
the discussion and/or helping solving these issues.
Contribute to Erlang/OTP:
1. Look for issues labelled as "Contribution Needed".
2. Discuss in the issue comment.
3. Agree on a solution/implementation.
4. Submit the contribution as a pull request on Github.
5. An OTP team member reviews the implementation and merges the change.
You are also encouraged to contribute by joining the discussion on issues
which are "Open".
Industrial Erlang User Group
+46 72 311 43 89
Visit our Erlang community site ErlangCentral.org | @ErlangCentral
<http://twitter.com/ErlangCentral> | Industrial Erlang User Group
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions