[erlang-questions] Erlang's Logo license

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Tue Mar 29 13:27:42 CEST 2016

To add to this: the Erlang logo can be found on the WikiMedia page here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Erlang_logo.png

That pages states that:

This image only consists of simple geometric shapes or text. It does not
meet the threshold of originality needed for copyright protection, and is
therefore in the public domain. Although it is free of copyright
restrictions, this image may still be subject to other restrictions. See
WP:PD#Fonts and typefaces or Template talk:PD-textlogo for more information.

However, it may still be protected. Anyone knows who to contact?

Best,
r.