[erlang-questions] pre-load large data files when the application start

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Sat Mar 26 10:31:13 CET 2016

Is it the .erl -> .beam compilation step that runs out of memory? What
happens if you use compile:forms/1,2 instead? Maybe you can write a
relatively simple escript that turns your CSV into forms and compiles
those (and then writes out the beam file)? See, for example, a script
we use to embed binary resources as beam files:
https://gist.github.com/rlipscombe/770ce8fc75add11e16f1