[erlang-questions] Problems stop/attach a release

Khitai Pang khitai.pang@REDACTED
Mon Mar 21 11:08:21 CET 2016

I found these in my _rel/myapp/log/erlang.log.1:

=ERROR REPORT==== 21-Mar-2016::17:46:55 ===^M
** Connection attempt from disallowed node
'myapp_maint_45928@REDACTED' ** ^M
^M
=ERROR REPORT==== 21-Mar-2016::17:46:55 ===^M
** Connection attempt from disallowed node
'myapp_maint_45928@REDACTED' ** ^M
^M
=ERROR REPORT==== 21-Mar-2016::17:50:03 ===^M
** Connection attempt from disallowed node
'myapp_maint_46033@REDACTED' ** ^M
^M
=ERROR REPORT==== 21-Mar-2016::17:50:03 ===^M
** Connection attempt from disallowed node
'myapp_maint_46033@REDACTED' ** ^M

Is it the reason why I can't stop or attach a console?  If yes, how to
fix it?

I was guessing that maybe the issue is caused by erlang cookies in
~/.erlang.cookie and my release vm.config -setcookie being different, I
made them the same the the issue still exists.

Thanks
Khitai