[erlang-questions] some help with hackney and multipart

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Wed Mar 16 10:51:22 CET 2016

Sorry for the late answer, between traveling, recovering and welcome back
meetings I have been busy :)

The way the file is given is the standard way on the web. If you want to
pass another name, why not using the form:

({Name, Bin, ExtraHeaders},

If you really need to stream the file, a new pattern can be added I think.
Let me know what's you're trying to do.

- benoit