[erlang-questions] REST server

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Tue Mar 8 08:09:42 CET 2016

On Monday 07 March 2016 18:30:51 Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> I'm curious to hear what do more experienced erlang'ers think of mochiweb?
> That's where I ended up after googling and reading on my own.

Its a toolkit from which you can build a server, but its not a server
in the way something like YAWS is. Quickest from zero to doing things
is probably YAWS or Cowboy.

Most of my experience has been client-side things using mochi libs or
doing simplish web faces with YAWS for systems that have much richer
native clients already -- so my web experience in this regard is
(deliberately) limited.

-Craig