[erlang-questions] Any Erlang Devs Contemplating Elixir?

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Mar 7 15:42:29 CET 2016

Homoiconicity is way overrated when it comes to metaprogamming. There is nothing that Lisp does with parentheses that Elixir cannot with the 'do' token.

And no Lisp is truly simple or consistent. Not LFE at least.

	lists:map
	#'list_to_integer/1
	#*0
	#o111
	+1.0
	#B(…)
	#(…)
	; comments
	#.(…)

There is nothing simple nor consistent about this.

Regards.