[erlang-questions] [ANN] soap library for Erlang

Willem de Jong w.a.de.jong@REDACTED
Fri Mar 4 08:47:16 CET 2016

Hi Chandru,

Your mail ended up in my Gmail Spam folder, and I suspect the same happened
for many other subscribers.

Probably Google don't approve of SOAP. I can understand that, but still it
would be a pity if this message was lost. There may be people out there who
don't particularly like SOAP either, but who never the less are forced to
use it. Hopefully the new application will be useful for them.

So here it is again. Apologies to those of you who are receiving this twice,

regards,
Willem