[erlang-questions] On the wishlist was (RE: Proposal: add lists:intersperse/2 and lists:intercalate/2)

Ola Andersson A ola.a.andersson@REDACTED
Thu Mar 3 10:25:24 CET 2016

Hi List,
While we're at it, there is a function I would like to see in proplists.
I need a function that returns the same as this construct:

[{Key, proplists:get_all_values(Key, PropList)} || Key <- proplists:get_keys(PropList)].

But of course with a more efficient implementation.
I have implemented this in a number of different ways in pure erlang lately but a function in proplists would be really nice to have.
No idea what to call it though. Maybe:

proplists:get_all_key_values(proplist()).

Not really that great. Better suggestions are welcome.
/OLA.