[erlang-questions] Proposal: add lists:intersperse/2 and lists:intercalate/2

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed Mar 2 16:21:58 CET 2016

I recently implemented the second as "join" - ala string, but for arbitrary
separators and list elements.

I think the name "intersperse" is descriptive enough.

"intercalculate" no so much. I'd go with "join".

In the interest of consistency with other lists functions, I'd put the list
argument last in each case.