[erlang-questions] HTML/CSS/Javascript in Erlang docs and Common Test

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Wed Mar 2 08:37:14 CET 2016

On Wednesday 02 March 2016 11:15:04 Leo Liu wrote:
> On 2016-03-01 23:53 +0000, Federico Carrone wrote:
> > I am sure this is not a priority for most developers. However I do
> > think this type of things are important for some newcomers.
>
> I think it is very important to the Erlang community. The bar has been
> raised so high that there is no excuse not to make the documentation
> pleasant to read. Hope there is a way to facilitate your contribution.

I've wished I had time to do the same. If you actually *do* have time to
work on this it would be great (and if you need a hand, ASK -- I've
mentioned it more than once, just never got around to doing anything).

You may be able to create a pull request directly against the OTP
project on github. Maybe not.

Anyway, good luck!

-Craig