[erlang-questions] Any Erlang Devs Contemplating Elixir?

Siraaj Khandkar siraaj@REDACTED
Tue Mar 1 15:30:14 CET 2016

Brilliant analysis, Loïc!

Is this the Scott Adams post you're referring to?

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/136950092871/why-would-a-man-vote-for-hillary-clinton

Which is also quite brilliant in its observations - thanks for the pointer!