[erlang-questions] what means busy_wait in msacc erl 19.0?

Sergej Jurečko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Mon Jun 27 19:18:58 CEST 2016

What happens if you use +S 3 ? Fewer schedulers can actually perform better sometimes. There will be less need for busy wait and sleep if there are fewer schedulers competing for jobs.

Sergej