[erlang-questions] Releases and Different OSs

Daniil Churikov ddosia@REDACTED
Thu Jun 23 17:41:53 CEST 2016

Hi Andrew.
If you have variety of distros used by developers it might make sense to
write docker file, which will have instructions how to compile your project
and produce release for a certain OS which is used in production. It can
print result to stdout and you can redirect it, say, to release.tar file.
Quite convenient and repeatable.