[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP 19.0 has been released

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Thu Jun 23 04:16:43 CEST 2016

Let me be one of many to express deep appreciation for the hard work of the Erlang dev team!

Mnesia_ext may definitely fit into my current work-in-progress. Can you point me to docs?

Thanks again,

LRP

Sent from my iPad