[erlang-questions] Accessing A Binary as an Array of Floats/Doubles Within a NIF

Sverker Eriksson sverker.eriksson@REDACTED
Mon Jun 20 22:24:15 CEST 2016

Well, reference counted binaries have 8-byte aligned data.
Heap binaries only half of the time on 32-bit :-)

Both driver_alloc_binary() and enif_alloc_binary() guarantee
8-byte alignment of the returned payload data.

/Sverker