[erlang-questions] Pipes - systemd

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Wed Jun 15 16:21:37 CEST 2016

Once you fix that behavior, you'll probably be up against others that
sprout up in time. Don't use /tmp for process files, unless they're ad
hoc or short lived. As others have said /var/run or /run is generally
where you want those to land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_Hierarchy_Standard