[erlang-questions] Erlang offensive paper

Eric des Courtis Eric.desCourtis@REDACTED
Wed Jun 1 15:51:43 CEST 2016

I would be nice if BEAM could address these issues (not Erlang) so that new
more secure languages could be implemented on the BEAM.

I think it will be done sooner or later. The sooner the better IMO if BEAM
is to remain relevant in the long term.