[erlang-questions] atomic ets:take_first, ets:take_last

Alexandre Beniaminov abeniaminov@REDACTED
Fri Jul 15 00:48:49 CEST 2016

Thank you.
You're right, and you've answered on part of my question:

<< Now, anything can happen in between, so in particular, ets:take/2 may
return [] if the key was deleted or taken out by another process between
the two calls.>>

I would like to ask the community what do you think about to add  to ets
module two atomic functions: ets:take_first/1 and ets:take_last/1  ?

--
С уважением,
Александр Бениаминов