[erlang-questions] what means busy_wait in msacc erl 19.0?

Lukas Larsson garazdawi@REDACTED
Mon Jul 4 17:35:03 CEST 2016

In case you are interested Max, I have some new functionality for msacc
that I will put in 19.1 or 20 or something which allows you to to see which
BIF call is consuming the most time. You can get the changes here:

https://github.com/garazdawi/otp/commits/lukas/erts/dirty_msacc_cleanup

At the moment you have to enable it through changing a define in
erl_msacc.h (
https://github.com/garazdawi/otp/blob/lukas/erts/dirty_msacc_cleanup/erts/emulator/beam/erl_msacc.h#L40
)

Now I just have to add histogram buckets for each slot like lcnt does and
it may start to be useful to hunt down nifs/bifs that take too long :)

Lukas