[erlang-questions] Static callback in NIF

Igor Clark igor.clark@REDACTED
Sat Jul 2 00:41:38 CEST 2016

Ah, got you. I'm not explicitly creating any threads at all; I just pass the callback to the library code in load() and return, so it sounds like that's OK. Great news for me!

Thanks for your help Sverker.

Best,
Igor