[erlang-questions] A question on EINVAL in active-mode TCP

Magnus Ottenklinger magnus.ottenklinger@REDACTED
Fri Jul 1 08:13:01 CEST 2016

> Knowing what operating system it is could help. Low level TCP isn't entirely the same thing in its response codes, even though POSIX exists. There are some things down here which are up to "interpretation" for some levels of interpretation.

The operating system is Linux 4.6.3. I prematurely omitted that information from my original email because I already believed to have tracked down the issue to be within OTP.