[erlang-questions] rebar3 release console cannot be started

Pavanan M S pavananms@REDACTED
Sun Jan 31 09:01:30 CET 2016

Hi all,
            As the error output wont look good on this mail I have made it
a screenshot and attached it.

            This is a rebar3 release compiled and released without any
error. (There was this line ( ===> Missing beam file elf_format
<<"/usr/local/lib/erlang/lib/hipe-3.11.3/ebin/elf_format.beam">>) I guess
that's something else).

            There is a line in the error which says that there is another
link using the same hostname. Seeing this I deleted all such projects of
the same name and recompiled and re released.

            Also when i try start option no output is shown and
localhost:8080 is not started.
            (I have been trying to do the example on this link in rebar3
:-
http://jordenlowe.com/title/Explain_like_I_am_5_-_Erlang_REST_Framework_Cowboy
)

            What is/could be the reason for this error.