[erlang-questions] Generic turn based game server in Erlang

Unix One unix1@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 17:54:02 CET 2016

Hello,

Few months ago I asked if anyone was aware of a turn based game server
framework in Erlang. I got helpful replies, but I couldn't find exactly
what I was looking for. So, I wrote one:

https://github.com/unix1/nuk

It's a general turn based server which can be used to plug in any
arbitrary turn based game via behavior callbacks. It's pretty bare bones
(but flexible), and intentionally so. It's also relatively well
documented, and I've implemented a sample multi-player game to serve for
example/testing purposes.

I'm wondering if:

- anyone would be willing to review and give feedback; any kind of
constructive feedback - game-related, general Erlang, documentation,
etc. - is greatly appreciated

- anyone is interested in developing this further to make it more use
case driven and fully featured

Thank you.