[erlang-questions] Recommendations for secure websocket + fallbacks

José Valim jose.valim@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 02:11:43 CET 2016

Someone mentioned on Twitter there is N2O as well:
https://github.com/synrc/n2o

It is in Erlang and it seems to be more focused on WebSockets instead of a
web framework like Phoenix. It may better suit your needs. :)

*José Valim*
www.plataformatec.com.br
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Director of R&D