[erlang-questions] [ANN] 3 new lager releases

Mark Allen mallen@REDACTED
Wed Jan 27 23:32:12 CET 2016

I'm proud to announce 3 new lager releases today:

3.1.0 - introduces a new API to force rotations of a handler, sink or all.
Introduces a new "rotate" message for 3rd party backends - hence the new
minor version number.

3.0.3 - About 6 community contributed PRs and a couple bug fixes from
issues written by me. We wanted to make sure we tagged and released all the
non-breaking changes in a final 3.0.x release before we merged the new
minor release.

2.2.1 - A fix related to Unicode byte values and a backport of a fix to
remove backends properly when stopping traces.

Huge thanks to my work colleagues John Daily and Brian Sparrow for
reviewing and working on these PRs with me. We have gotten a lot of great
contributions from Erlangers around lager and its great to be able to give
back.  Thank you so much!

I also started a change log at the bottom of the lager readme, if you want
more details. Each change is pegged to its pull request id if you want all
the gory details.

Mark Allen