[erlang-questions] SCTP Accept

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Mon Jan 25 17:17:34 CET 2016

Do you mean in Erlang? There is no accept in gen_sctp and prim_inet
accept does not accept an SCTP socket.

In C I see accept and peeloff both exist. But what I've done for
Erlang after you pointed out peeloff is the same as you, if
#sctp_assoc_change{} is the message received, peeloff a new 1-1
socket for it.

--
Tristan Sloughter
t@REDACTED