[erlang-questions] Generate RSA private key (writing letsencrypt client)

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 20 11:04:12 CET 2016

Hi.  I cannot find a way to generate RSA private (and public) key from
erlang.

I've looked through public_key sources and have found Yuri's cutkey:
https://github.com/yrashk/cutkey/blob/master/src/cutkey.erl

I haven't found any code in public_key sources that does something like
cutkey does.

But I don't want to add extra dependency, maybe something has changed and
it is
possible to generate RSAPrivateKey.

I'm writing client for letsencrypt and want fully automate all things
without calling openssl via command line.