[erlang-questions] dirty NIFs - Lock check assertion "!erts_smp_lc_runq_is_locked(rq)" failed

John Doe donpedrothird@REDACTED
Sat Jan 16 19:11:44 CET 2016

I'm using 18.2

About the code, i'll try to make a smallish demo to demonstrate it, and
send you the link. I just though maybe there's some obvious thing which I
should have not doing with rwlocks in dirty nifs.