[erlang-questions] Architecture question: logging inside library

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Jan 11 19:03:47 CET 2016

Ok, for example in case of mpegts library, we need to raise upper, up to
sysadmin (user, not a programmer, he cannot use error_logger output)
information about status of bitstream like "there are too much errors" or
"here is a known list of audio channels".

This is why I against of error_logger: it's output is for erlang
programmers, not for sysadmins.

application:get_env — isn't it too bad? Or it is just a ets:lookup?