[erlang-questions] [ANN] leveldb_manager: a helper to eleveldb for in-flight backups

Mikael Pettersson mikpelinux@REDACTED
Thu Jan 7 09:29:58 CET 2016

Benoit Chesneau writes:
 > I'm trying to understand how to use the lib. Can 1 process open the
 > database, while many others can read/write to it?

Some process must open or create the specific leveldb table first, which
creates a supervised manager process for the table.  Then any number of
processes may read/write it via the registered name of that manager.

The API is essentially the same as for plain eleveldb.