[erlang-questions] Dialyzer, behaviours, plts and what not

Brujo Benavides fernando.benavides@REDACTED
Tue Jan 5 20:26:56 CET 2016

Fred:
	In your example, dialyzer is analysing both apps _at the same time_ ;)
	In the original, first_app was a dependency for second_app, therefore bad_behaviour was in the pit but not in the path when dialyzer analysed second_app.
	To actually make it work with rebar3 and replicate the issue you will need to split the app into 2 repos, I presume.
	Cheers!