[erlang-questions] Any Erlang Devs Contemplating Elixir?

alisdair sullivan alisdairsullivan@REDACTED
Sat Feb 27 06:41:00 CET 2016

> On Feb 26, 2016, at 12:10 PM, Nathaniel Waisbrot <nathaniel@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> Seriously, though, I've been wondering if there are any nice examples of Elixir/Erlang mixing out there. I'm happy with Erlang, but it'd be nice to offer other developers the choice and I'd like to get some of my favorite Erlang libraries more attention in the Elixir world.

you might be interested in this: http://github.com/talentdeficit/posterize

it’s an elixir library that wraps eric meadows-jonsson’s excellent postgrex library to provide a more convenient interface for erlang usage

i think elixir has a lot to offer erlang and it’s a shame that the two communities are not more integrated