[erlang-questions] Erlang for managers

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Fri Feb 26 22:39:23 CET 2016

Great answers all, esp the insight that such questions are often charged
with fascinating back stories!

To Jesper's point, Mike Williams has a relatively unique voice in this
discussion, having been there from the very start and battled through large
company culture up to his retirement a few years ago.

This presentation is well worth the time and I'd recommend it as a resource
within your org:

https://vimeo.com/42824660