[erlang-questions] Any Erlang Devs Contemplating Elixir?

Nathaniel Waisbrot nathaniel@REDACTED
Fri Feb 26 21:10:36 CET 2016

> a team (ideally very lean like WhatsApp) and with lots and lots of devs

That was a quick change of plans!

Seriously, though, I've been wondering if there are any nice examples of Elixir/Erlang mixing out there. I'm happy with Erlang, but it'd be nice to offer other developers the choice and I'd like to get some of my favorite Erlang libraries more attention in the Elixir world.