[erlang-questions] HTTP client for OAuth

Roger Lipscombe roger@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 23:30:54 CET 2016

We were using the ESL lhttpc library, but changed to using hackney
when we moved to Erlang 17, which lhttpc doesn't officially support.
Perfectly happy with hackney.

We looked at gun, shotgun and fusco (referred to by the lhttpc
deprecation notice), but decided that hackney was a better fit for
what we were doing (one-off calls to webhooks).