[erlang-questions] Why we need a -module() attribute?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 08:27:09 CET 2016

Greetings,

Would it be possible to get a more elaborate explanation of what OASES
would do?

Given the {module, my_app_part_subpart, "src/myapp/part/subpart.erl"}
example below, would src/myapp/part/subpart.erl be available as the
module my_app_part_subpart after being loaded in the VM?
How would src/myapp/part/helper.erl refer to it: my_app_part_subpart or
subpart or ???
How would src/myapp/other/subpart.erl refer to it: my_app_part_subpart
or part_subpart or ???

I  do not understand the "zip" thing enough to ask about it.

bengt