[erlang-questions] Packets deduplication

Thu Feb 18 15:58:40 CET 2016

Keep a map, M :: #{ integer() => bool() } and ask if there is_key/2 on the
ID's. Once in a while, you GC the map through maps:with(lists:seq(ID1,
ID2), M)  and make it small again.

You would have to measure if this is actually faster/slower and by how much
it is a slower solution. It isn't a priori given it would be either.
jlouis/eministat will help determine if it is the case.

--
J.