[erlang-questions] TLS: signature algorithms extension

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Tue Feb 16 10:20:54 CET 2016

Hi!

I confirm what Andreas is saying. Of course it would be an interesting
functionality to add more possibilities for the server to choose
certificates, as for the sni option there is one such possibility.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericsson AB