[erlang-questions] small eventloop in a nif?

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Fri Feb 5 11:40:22 CET 2016

thanks for the answer :)

> On 05 Feb 2016, at 11:37, Max Lapshin <max.lapshin@REDACTED> wrote:
>
> libevent is traditionally the most convenient, but for reasons that I don't know, it is abandoned and claimed to be bad.  But it's bufferedevent is one the best things around all event-based programming.

OK I see, I also hesitate with just using libev which is available  if i am not wrong in the openbsd core. Picoev - I just found - also seems small but less maintained.

> Why don't use an erlang driver? It is working inside erlang loop.

Not sure what you mean there. Can you elaborate?

- benoit