[erlang-questions] Heavy duty UDP server performance

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Tue Feb 2 21:05:41 CET 2016

Hi,

Can you share some information about how you are setting up your UDP
sockets? Buffer sizes, active mode etc? Are all 400 clients sending to the
same UDP socket?

cheers,
Chandru