[erlang-questions] Erlang ODBC App returns wrong for multi-statement request

Tuan Cao tuanbeo0502@REDACTED
Fri Dec 16 19:45:10 CET 2016

Oops, the previous email was sent when I pasted the source code.

Continue ....

I can't find any detailed information about the issue OTP-5759.

IMHO, the else branch is good enough for this code block. In particular, we
can replace that code block by:

/* Handle multiple result sets */
do {
ei_x_encode_list_header(&dynamic_buffer(state), 1);
msg = encode_result(state);
/* We don't want to continue if an error occured */
if (msg.length != 0) {
break;
}
msg = more_result_sets(state);
/* We don't want to continue if an error occured */
if (msg.length != 0) {
break;
}
} while (exists_more_result_sets(state));
ei_x_encode_empty_list(&dynamic_buffer(state));

I am afraid that doing so will re-surface the issue reported by OTP-5759.
If you have detailed information(for example: bug report, how it was
fixed), please share with me.

Thanks,
Tuan