[erlang-questions] sftp closing on big file

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Dec 8 16:27:07 CET 2016

Sorry, but I am actually supposed to use R16B03 (which I have not
tried). I test with v19, since I thought it would increase my chances of
not getting "upgrade" as the answer.

I apologise for this deception.

bengt