[erlang-questions] wildcarded resource counters in Gproc

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Thu Dec 1 22:45:27 CET 2016

I need to set aside some time - and compared to some of the recent
events in global politics, this is not a super big deal.

My line of inquiry would be a second type of counter where the key
contained parts - and incrementing this type of counter added
additional wild card entries up the path - so any level of wild
carding is possible.

I can't really make any informed statement without playing around.
This just strikes me as a new type of counter.