[erlang-questions] [erlang-patches] add compiler checked atoms

Richard Carlsson carlsson.richard@REDACTED
Thu Dec 1 22:22:49 CET 2016

Wow, time flies... has it been that long? Anyway, I found this old branch
and decided to rework it like Kenneth suggested. Here's the PR:
https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/1265

        /Richard