[erlang-questions] wildcarded resource counters in Gproc

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Thu Dec 1 19:11:25 CET 2016

This doesn't feel right to me - it strikes me as edge case support
that's impacting what's otherwise a very simple feature.

If this is generally useful, would it make sense to implement it as a
new function call, which made the additional update explicit?