[erlang-questions] How to enhance runtime and reduce memory usage

Mohamed Khalfella khalfella@REDACTED
Thu Dec 1 12:31:41 CET 2016

Hi,

I am new to Erlang. I was solving one of the exercises in hackerrank.com
and I faced an issue where my solution is terminated because it takes long
to process the test case. Attached to this email the problem definition.
You can access my solution as below. My questions are:

How to pin point code that excessively eats memory?
How to pin point code that consumes CPU time?

http://pastebin.com/NaeHihYx

--
BR,
Mohamed A. Khalfella