[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang-formatter 1.0.0 (go fmt for Erlang)

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Tue Aug 30 12:56:31 CEST 2016

> "indentation only" or "full rewrite"

erl_tidy or erl_prettypr:format is missing a lot of options. For example:

A long spec might get broken down into multiple lines (and that's fine). However I find it surprising (and hard to grep) that newlines are inserted right after the -spec attribute.

Options to toggle such behavior are I think needed in erl_tidy.

Later on we could agree on which options we want to have as standard.