[erlang-questions] [ANN] erlang-formatter 1.0.0 (go fmt for Erlang)

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Mon Aug 29 03:06:34 CEST 2016

Oh good, that should be the only time it spits out AST, I think.

I'll have to upgrade my rebar3 plugin to use the new OTP-19 version.

Though is still ugly as you mention, so not really usable for non-
generated code :(

--
Tristan Sloughter
t@REDACTED